Harpreet K. Hans - Real Estate Lawyer
Harpreet K. Hans has been a partner with Gunding & Hans LLP since 2007. She focuses her practice in the areas of residential real estate and private mortgage transactions. She provides proactive advice and value-added legal services to each and every client.
Her interests include meditation, weight training and scrapbooking. Harpreet resides in Milton with her husband who is a Halton Region Police Officer and their three children. She is actively involved in the Milton community.
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 2001
- Named one of First Canadian Title's Top 25 Canadian Law Partners
- Contributor of articles to Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine, a national publication
- Named Milton's Favourite Lawyer for several years
- Panelist for RBC International Women's Day Celebration in Toronto, Ontario
- Presentation of assorted courses and education sessions with realtors and real estate brokerages